Friday, July 16, 2010

The Affair is Over...


Brace yourself, this is big.  Really BIG.  I'm saying so long to my companion of many years.  DC, it's time to go our separate ways.  It's not you, it's me.  Well, actually it is you.  And it's me too.  

I just wanted to share my farewell message with you all - my dear friends- because I am going to need help, encouragement and probably a lot of grace.  I have only started cutting back and I am already typing this with a headache.  I am sad because I really don't have anywhere to turn.  I don't like coffee or tea and I can't drink juice (unless I decide that I'd like to have a migraine) so here I am taking a dramatic step into a lonely world of H2O.  Rumor has it there are some nice and healthy bubbly waters that might quench the cold bubbly cravings that I have but it those drinks have big shoes to fill.  

If you are thinking that this post is absolutely pathetic and incredibly dramatic, I totally agree with you.  But, for those of you who have known and experienced this affair, you know.  You know what this means.  Sniff, sniff.    

4 comments:

  1. Becca, congrats on your decision! It is totally worth it. I am happy to encourage you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, have you give it up because there is even BIGGER news to share? : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!! Don't worry...H20 isn't so bad. :) But, for variety, how do you feel about lemonade? Crystal Light makes great stuff too in many different flavors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stopped my affair with Pepsi 6 years ago...and though the first few weeks were rough, life has been bliss since. YOU GO GIRL!!

    ReplyDelete