seek first his kingdom and righteousness and all these things will be given to you as well.
We just love all of the pictures. Keep them coming. She looks just like a Lees baby. Love you and miss you! The Parkers
Sooooo good! Someone must have MeRa new book :-) Miss you lots!
I keep coming back to look at these pictures! I love love love them. I hope to see some of them framed in your house when I come visit. (No pressure!)
She is so precious Rebecca! So happy for the two of you and your family of 5! Looking forward to finally meeting all 3 girls one day! Hope that it's sooner than later! Miss you guys!
We just love all of the pictures. Keep them coming. She looks just like a Lees baby. Love you and miss you! The Parkers
ReplyDeleteSooooo good! Someone must have MeRa new book :-) Miss you lots!
ReplyDeleteI keep coming back to look at these pictures! I love love love them. I hope to see some of them framed in your house when I come visit. (No pressure!)
ReplyDeleteShe is so precious Rebecca! So happy for the two of you and your family of 5! Looking forward to finally meeting all 3 girls one day! Hope that it's sooner than later! Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete