Sunday, January 17, 2010

h1n1: part 1

One of Rylie's much anticipated stay-at-home days took a turn for the worse when I told her my plans to take her and Reagan to the hospital to get a shot.  It was little consolation that Toby and I got our shots a couple weeks back but she did seem selfishly relieved when the tech said that Reagan needed two shots while she just needed one.  Rylie spent most of the afternoon trying to immobilize her arm by bracing it to her body.  


As for part 2 of the h1n1 shot... she hasn't forgotten that it is coming.  In fact, on our way home today I asked her what Febuary means anticipating an enthusiastic "my birthday!!" response when instead, she said, "more shots!"  




1 comment:

  1. ummmm...how did you get this pic so big? I love it!! Did I ever tell you I want to be you when I grow up? Hugs and kisses to my sweet Rylie! Aunt Holly hates shots too!

    ReplyDelete